Sterile Absorbable Hydrogen Calcium Salt of Oxidised Cellulose (HCSOC) Haemostatic Powder - stops capillary bleeding and parechymatous tissue bleeds after surgical intervention.
2 Minutes to Haemostasis
Absorbed after 12 to 72 hours
On application the powder demonstrates a partial analgesic effect.
It is supplied in a plastic pot containing 2 grammes of powder with a pepper pot applicator (4 x 1mm holes) and a 40mm long trochar.
BLOODCARE powder can be purchased direct or via the NHS Supply Chain catalogue at a discounted price with additional savings possible by choosing one of 3 commitment discount options.
To order direct or go to the listed product in the NHS Supply Chain catalogue see below:
1. Neuro Surgery
2. General Surgery
3. Thoracic/Vascular Surgery
5. Gynaecological Surgery
6. Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery
1. Can BLOODCARE powder be used in the treatment of chronic wounds?
2. Effect of BLOODCARE powder on the growth of human dermal fibroblasts in vitro.
3. Sharing the burden: The complex practice of wound care in the community